Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today

This is my first experience blogging, but I do love writing so I thought I would give it a shot! I do not have an exciting life in any way shape or form! Never the less, I am going to share its simplicity with the masses. Please enjoy!
I am happy. Happy with the simple life of teaching and coaching and a 4A middle school in East Texas. I love my one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor. My roomie is the best roommate ever, except when she has strone all of her toys all over the living room. Lawli is a 1 year old french bulldog. I also live in the same small college town as my wonderful mother and my favorite aunt, Susy.
As a 28 year old, single teacher, I do ask myself many times, "Really? Is this it for me? For the rest of my life? Really?"
And at times, I feel as though it is. And at others I see my life changing, not necessarily my name in lights, but changing, moving, happening. But for now, I will be happy and content with my job, apartment, and my dog.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! i can tell this is going to be a great, cathartic way to deal with the stresses of reality. you will find that many share those very thoughts. one of your greatest assets is your sense of humor; very apparent in your writing! i look forward to more posts! you are not alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know if i got around to telling you about my blog i kept during my cancer days: www.smackcancer@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete