Monday, September 6, 2010

Fuzzy

I have some how lost my glasses. Now...they are the lowest prescription and most wouldn't even be able to tell that they do anything for my vision. But trust me...they make a huge difference. I am now wearing my old glasses that were scratched up because I left them in the gym.
But I am telling you, I can tell when I am driving at night that I don't have my glasses because everything is fuzzy, a little blurry, out of focus.
And I started to think. That is a little how my life is right now. My spiritual life. My emotions. My relationships. Everything is just a little blurry these days. Negative thoughts seem to consume me, daily, hourly, every thought! It is torture.
Some how every little thing bothers me; insignificant details, small happenings, passing comments, everything has just been eating at me. Things that don't deserve a second passing thought are eating away at me. Physically hurting me. My thoughts are taken over by negativity. I do not want to live like this! ! !
I don't know how to make them stop. Who would really understand the things that are hurting me...scaring me...tormenting me? Who? Tell me how to make the thoughts stop. I am tired of them hurting me, I am tired of them making me so negative, so full of anger and hate!
This is not who I am.
I can't push the thoughts aside to focus on the many blessings that I have.
I want to find myself again. I want to be happy. But I am so afraid of the pain.
If you see her, tell her I am looking for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment