Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Attitude is Everything

I have decided that I am going to have a positive outlook on this new school year. I tell my athletes to work hard, push through, even when it hurts, it will get easier later. It is about time I listen to my own advice. My job won't get done by being stressed and worried.
I am tired now...little drained...but tomorrow is going to be a new day! I am going to keep my head down and get my work done. I have got to change some of my assessments and I am good to go! I can do this. God wouldn't bring me to it if he wasn't planning on getting me through it. I am smart, efficient, and a hard worker. I can do more than just make it through this year...I am going to make it through and be successful at the end of the day. I am going to do my best for my students, team, and God.
Do everything for the glory of God! ! !
I need a mantra....I may steal it from the Little Engine that Could..."I think I can!"
Or Dori, "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming."
I need to learn to smile more. I guess is this where the wall starts to come down. I need to trust the person that I know I can be, the one hiding.
I know that I can get all of this done...I was just a little overwhelmed hearing it all at once. But I am organized and disciplined enough to get the job done and get it done right.
POSITIVE ATTITUDE! ! ! !
I THINK I CAN!
JUST KEEP SWIMMING!
SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment