Friday, July 23, 2010

Confusion

Confusion seems to be the story of my life.
I am just at another point in my life where I just don't get it. I pray. I ask for guidance. I ask for stength & wisdom. I ask for a husband and family. And at times, those requests seem so far from ever being answered. Is it just not the right time in my life for my prayers to be answered, or am I being punished?
Does God even punish people, or is it Satan getting in the way of God's plans or is it me getting in the way of God's plans?
At times it all seems almost too much to understand, too much to try to comprehend. I was raised in the church and I know all the things that God promises. I know he has a purpose and a plan for my life. But I just dont see or know what the plans are. I feel like I am roaming at times.
I am tired of roaming. Tired of just being. I want to live. I want to have a purpose. And a purpose to me could be several different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment