Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pump it up! ! !

Wow! Today has been a 90 to nothing kind of day...but when it is spent with family... I don't mind the sugar filled, running from birthday part to soccer to baseball to cook out...this is a good kind of tired.
We started out of NAC this morning at 8 am. Not cool on a Saturday...but it was for a good cause. My cousin Clayton and Amanda's little girls turned 2 & 1 today...yes I said both of them turning a year older on the same day! WHEW! Well we started our day with a trip to Starbucks and Donut Palace. My Mocha Chip Frappicino had so much chocolate syrup in it...I was already sugar loaded by 8:15 am.
Pump it up was a blast... a mini family reunion for the kids. Clinton and Jenna's little boy is getting soooo big...and just like his shirt said, definitely 100% boy! Too cute! Adam & Christy's kids are growing up soooo fast. Why must kids do that?
The kids were running around, bouncing, sliding, screaming, sweating, pushing, jumping, crawling, and laughing....having a complete and total blast. I think that has to be one of the best sounds in the world is to hear children laughing.
Even some of the "adults" if that is what you want to call them, got in on the action. Cody, Clayton, Amanda, Jenna, and even Monnie (my aunts 80 year old mom) climbed up the inflatable stairs and slid down! FUN!
Amanda and Christy made the cakes themselves....Minnie and Mickey mouse was the theme! TOO CUTE!
Then....we went out to eat lunch....all 20+ of us at Papcitas in Longview. HUGE TABLE! And the waiter took all of our orders...with out writing them down...and drum roll please....got them all right! I was blown away! And oh so glad to get to eat!
2 pm....Jackson's soccer game...super hot but super fun to watch him.
3-6 pm Taylor's baseball game...super hot, but really good to see him pitching.
Then I just had to go to Kohl's...hello, we got paid this past week...its been burning a hole in me pocket!
Then we all headed...yes all...20+ of us headed to my aunt and uncles place for fellowship and burgers! Playing with the kids, fishing, carpentry, eating, laughing, and talking...that is what we Farrell do best.
So...now we are at our hotel...my Go-Go's are sleeping and I smell to high heavens I know. So I bid you all a good night and there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment